Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Winter Break Experiences

Winter Break Experiences
     a.) During winter break, I've done relaxing and awesome things such as hanging out with family and celebrating a friend's birthday. b.) I went to a variety of places during my break such as the movie theater  and a Peruvian restaurants. c.) I met the manager of the restaurant who was very kind and generous to give us a free dessert. d.) When I went to the movie theater, I watched the latest Star Wars movie which was very entertaining. I felt it could have been better but overall a great movie. e.) I did not watch any sporting events unfortunately g.) nor did I read a book and had any h.) homework to do. i.) I did have a fun time this break especially during Christmas and New Years. I spent time having fun with my family will opening presents and drinking some apple cider on the side. Its been a fun break while it lasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation (6/05/18)

Class Evaluation 1.) Somethings that I liked about this class is learning the basic in making an online website. HTML and CSS are fundal...