Thursday, December 14, 2017

Exploring Computer Science End of the Semester Evaluation(12/14/17)

Exploring Computer Science End of the Semester Evaluation
      1.) This class was plenty of fun this semester. Some things I've enjoyed in this class is working on scratch and hour of code, learning a whole need aspect of coding. This really is giving me some thought to major in computer science or coding. 2.) Unfortunately, there somethings I did dislike about the class. An example is the First Block Flashcards where we wrote flashcards based on our first period class. There was simply not enough time to finish a hundred flash card in a week while working on finals from other classes. 3.) What I recommend for next year's class is that we do more computer science oriented activities instead of E-port posts nor the flashcards. They're not bad but I feel that it's better to work on computer science for the majority of the time and hence the name of the class is computer science. 4.) A highlight from this class I might say is when we started using hour of code. This really exposes us students to coding whether it was making shapes or people, we used code to do so. I also liked doing the Life Planning Journals which lets me keep track of all the goals I have for myself. 5.) This class was very fun and amusing but I don't think I used the best of my abilities for this class. Otherwise, I would have a "A" than a "B". Next semester will be the where I use the best of my ability for this class and others. 6.) To accomplish this goal, I will start using my Life Planning Journal to keep track of this goal. Lately I haven't been using much but I felt an urge to do so. 7.) With this, I also commit to being a CTR person. This will help me do my assignments better with the best of my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Class Evaluation (6/05/18)

Class Evaluation 1.) Somethings that I liked about this class is learning the basic in making an online website. HTML and CSS are fundal...